Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Fresh from the African adventure

In any journey made hitherto I have been able to collect so many anecdotes and stories like this in South Africa. That is undoubtedly a clear indicator that lived in these twenty days he has exceeded expectations created generous and the black continent has left a mark impossible to erase.



   
    EHA 2016


  

    ESHRE  






 
P1080250 by you.
With over a thousand photos on memory cards of my camera, and even sand of the Namib Desert in my clothes (literally), I feel today for the first time since my return to the computer to shout with all my heart that ADVENTURE lived has been fantastic, exciting, exhausting I believed part of a National Geographic documentary and I have many things to tell.
I have a mixture of pictures and words in my head do not really know how to start, but I know when to start. This week I will focus the trip on the web with an introduction that summarizes the objectives achieved, the feeling to return, animals that have been fortunate to see an amazing closeness, and start with the recommendations to other trips that are to perform thinking something similar. After that I will develop the travel strokes of the day where me tell you step by step what happened in this August has begun to say goodbye.
What forward anything? Well, let's see ...
Mission Big Five was fulfilled, we conducted a total of 7500 kilometers, I tried the zebra meat, rode in a boat to a lost Mozambican island where I thought we killed us, fly over the Okavango by plane, I enjoyed the most beautiful desert I've never seen one of the cars suffered great damage, we received the night visit of hyenas to which we had just one meter, there were a couple of police "bites" we stole mirrors, a cobra us threatening displayed his cap to we left there, we slipped the Moremi National Park at night with the 4 × 4, we visited one of the largest colonies of seals on the African continent, we punctured a wheel got stuck in the sand, crossed rivers the car, walked to a village on the fringe of Caprivi, enjoyed two huge and seafoods in Maputo (Mozambique), a giraffe in the light of the moon made us stop short one of the jeeps, we missed more than two and more than three times, a leopard displayed her charms before us to get out of a tree, a car almost ran over an ostrich, jackal pissed with us to camp in its territory, the sound of elephants gave an unprecedented impact on the group ...
What if I do not hang a picture? I leave one, that was probably what made me more excited. I think our friend was very pretty ...
P1080128 by you.
If you want more I ask you just a bit of patience to sort photographs, ideas and concrete data. With all this I will assure one of the most interesting and entertaining stories that have been published in the Rincon de Sele. For stories you will not be ...
Let me thank all those who left comments in my absence and I wrote messages of encouragement, luck and encouragement for this new great trip. I came here with a great desire to respond to such care that, really, just do not think. All I've done is to fulfill more dreams, have fun and share with you.
And I can not fire me without stressing that all these experiences have been possible thanks to the group that has been part of this adventure. No Rebeca, Chema, Pilar, Alberto, Juanra, Anita or Bernon this would not have been possible. We have all been involved in a story that we will remember for a long time and that has marked us inexorably ... for life.
P1090043 by you.
By the way. The post-holiday depression with which I have come is more terrifying than the corrupt Mozambican police. This I have to leave whatever.
Soon and even if you think that I'm glad not to be me again with you @ s.

No comments:

Post a Comment